Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

fairyabc discussion Board

Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
View: 143|Reply: 3

Halloween Party Votes?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

certified pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-10-10 11:29:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey fairies & sparrowmen!
So I have deciding if any of us would like a Halloween Party?
Since there was a Thread by Fluffy, about hers. I'm not sure if I should not do it or host a second Halloween party another day.
So here is what I have been thinking about the Halloween Party I was going to host.

INFOS:

Topic: Halloween
Date: 10/30 - 10/31
Time: 12:00AM on 10/30 ETZ or ETC? (idk AHAHAHA)
Server: Hidden Ridge
Place: Havendish Square -MAIN PLACE FOR EVERYONE TO HANGOUT-
*REQUIREMENTS: MUST HAVE A COSTUME AND AS WELL A BUCKET FOR YOUR ''CANDIES/INGREDIENTS/SOMETHING YOU CAN THINK THAT IS A CANDY'' or unless your costume has a broom or something, then that will be excused.*

But I continue writing the plan out, and as well I would like help from others to keep the party organized and as well continued. PM me if you would like to have a role. (: Both party members and staffs are also allow to have fun, so be fair to each other & treat everyone kindly with respect.

STAFFS:

Host: Me, Clover. UNLESS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TOO. THEN MAX IS 2 PEOPLE.

Supervise (Your role is to keep the party ongoing. But it's ok, if you can't because some of us are sleepy.): NEEDED 5.

Costume Helper? (I'm not sure if this should be part of the staff BUUUUUUT. If anyone needs help with their costume I would like our amazing fairy fashionistas to help our welcomed guests or party members.): NEEDED 3.

Party Police (As you can see some fairies here are inapporiate so make sure they aren't doing bad things or anything. Please give them a warning, kindly to let them settle down. If they become ridiculous again. Oh geez, do what you must. But it will surely be hard to kick them out since Servers and Place are open to all players. But do what you must to keep them acting crazy.): NEEDED 3 OR 5.

Game Host (These guys will keep everyone entertaining. Any games are allowed but please make it apporiate for all ages. DOES NOT MATTER IF THERE AREN'T ANY KIDS AROUND. PIXIE HOLLOW IS SUPPOSE TO BE A CHILDREN GAME.): NEEDED 5.

Helpers (These fellas here are to help players who are lost or new. And also invite/welcome them to the party.): NEEDED 2.

So here are the staffs roles. I will maybe add more to it. But who knows. Maybe I change my mind about the party.
SO what else am I missing? I don't know, but also about the staffs. *******Please prove to me you are capable of being the roles you choose.********

are you guys a fairy YouTuber? IF YOU ARE.... WELL

Come to the party too! Let all party members/staff be surprise to see a Pixie Hollow Community YouTuber. I don't know. But if you wish.

AGAIN, These are my plans about the party and it is not OFFICALLY hosted. I just want you guys to see what the party/staffs are about. But when it comes to the final submit everything will be placed then.
I just need everyone votes if I should host it, since Fluffy has posted saying she will host. But I would like another host of the party.

So comment down what you think,
YES or NO.

Don't worry if you guys say no, I would not be offended. ^^

If I get enough answers around 25-50? then I will post the offical one.
Thanks for reading & hopefully it will turn out great! See you guys the next post.

NEXT POST WILL BE POSTED ON OCTOBER 17. So a week from today. See you all bye!

Clover<3

Threads

Credits

Administor

Check out my page. It has chan

Credits

FairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Outstanding staff

Post time 2016-10-10 12:13:40 | Show all posts
Interesting, maybe I can get some moderators online for it.

Threads

Credits

minister

Credits
Post time 2016-10-10 12:29:38 | Show all posts
YES! I'm always up for a party xD
This... Is my Signature

Threads

Credits

certified pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-10-29 20:06:50 | Show all posts
yes im going
Emily x
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

Archiver|mobile|banned|fairyabc

2017-1-20 20:09 GMT-6 , Processed in 0.082669 second(s), 28 queries .

Fairyabc forum Powered by Discuz!

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list