Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

fairyabc discussion Board

Forgot password?
 Sign me up
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 271|Reply: 10

To admins, please double check before you decide to ban or mute someone

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administor

Credits

FairyABC Staff

Post time 2016-11-7 08:37:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
i had noticed that one of fairyabc's best friend @Raven_Mistyclou  got reported a few weeks ago, of course it was either  a frame up or a cloned person.  i hope the admins can double check before they decided to ban someone or mute someone.

Threads

Credits

new arrival

Credits
Post time 2016-12-31 18:20:50 | Show all posts
Please read this:
So I had an account that's username was juliadiscobear and the fairy's name was Seastorm and I had to stop playing because of school and apparently while I was gone somebody banned me. I am confused because I did not do anything to get myself banned as I recall. Plus, I was not even online for months. So i was wondering if it was a mistake, or if someone hacked me. I hope you read this because still months later after the last time I checked, my account is banned. I hope you can fix this.
-Seastorm

Threads

Credits

talent master

Credits
Post time 2016-11-20 15:03:07 | Show all posts
I was recently banned and muted again. I hope the mods and admins begin double-checking before punishing pixies.
Quoth the Raven:
Swag galore

Threads

Credits

certified pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-12-14 12:28:00 | Show all posts
Edited by Fairy_Alexandra at 2016-12-15 13:05

Makes me think the Disney PH chat had a good thing going.
It was impossible to spam, for one. You'd end up spamming your friends, who'd be able to delete you.
And in regular chat, it was impossible, because chatting was possible only while in the same meadow.
Plus being able to block your own whispering ability so no one could send you anything except Disney chat. It was horribly boringly limiting, but hey, you could talk with emoticons! And the only way to offend someone there is by sending ! (my favorite face, btw, looks so funny ).

Threads

Credits

pixie pal

Credits
Post time 2016-11-21 18:01:03 | Show all posts
The same thing happened to me; I was banned and muted for something a clone did. However, I do not believe that the admins did the wrong thing. I am actually relieved that their first response was to immediately ban anyone with the same username as the person who did it. This way, they could solve the case without worrying about the person responsible doing anything else to anyone. They are very efficient with what they do, and I was quickly able to rejoin the site and the the person who cloned me was not. I do not feel "punished," though at the time I felt wrongly accused. But now that it's all said and done, I realize that they really do double-check very throughly as to not punish the wrong people and to get rid of the clones as quickly as possible.
And if you do feel wrongly accused or punished for the actions of a clone, you can always email the FairyABC team about your situation. That is what I did, and although it was not necessary, I am glad I did in case it was. We all want to rid ourselelves of the clones, and the admins are doing their utmost to keep our hollow safe.
Think happy thoughts, and you will be able to soar through the air and fly!

Threads

Credits

Administor

I am doing the best that I can

Credits

FairyABC StaffActive Staff Member

Post time 2016-11-7 11:08:04 | Show all posts
FairyABC is our Home lets keep it safe.

Threads

Credits

Administor

Credits

FairyABC StaffActive Staff Member Outstanding staff

Post time 2016-11-8 18:33:09 | Show all posts
Somebody who knows how needs to help Raven_Mistycloud  rid herself of said Clone. Maybe delete her current account and create a new one.   
~Pandora Glitterray~

Threads

Credits

certified pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-12-22 14:25:54 | Show all posts
My sister fairy Faith was muted just now. What I want to know is: WHY?

Threads

Credits

certified pixie

Credits
Post time 2016-12-22 14:59:56 | Show all posts
Mods, please consider banning people who complain about fairies anonymously. And perhaps forbid anonymous posting. If someone wants to complain about another username, they might as well do it with a face to a name.

Threads

Credits

new arrival

Credits
Post time 2016-12-22 16:25:38 | Show all posts

Hi, I just witnessed a bunch of fairies talking about the male genitalia.   

They also called me Buddha (I don't know why, it was a little strange)

And they swore. I only got one screenshot, but one fairy kept saying the F-word.

I have questions.
1) WHO said Buddha?
2) WHO was swearing?
3) Because apparently there was a group of fairies, but only one screenshot was taken and everything lumped together under ID 3668.
4) Who was talking about male genitalia? All I saw of this post was a screencap of 8=======D. I always thought it was a long face with a smile. Like this. The D is a smiling mouth. And 8 are eyes. Kinda a harsh punishment when the evidence is circumstantial and a matter of point of view.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign me up

Points Rules

Archiver|mobile|banned|fairyabc

2017-1-20 20:03 GMT-6 , Processed in 0.096099 second(s), 30 queries .

Fairyabc forum Powered by Discuz!

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list