Edited by HelenTheFairy at 2017-1-14 09:32 |
Starbucks is gonna get rid of the fabulous P.S.L./P.S.F. soon, and we are all very sad about that. Or wait, have they already? I don't know.
Never fear, for I am here! ... With my annoyingly healthy habits, and I have discovered a fabulously pumpkin-y (and only 60 calorie) PUMPKIN SPICE FRAPPE, because I do that. Don't hate it till you try it! :J
You can sip down this sucker all year round, cold months or hot, because it's never too cold to drink frappes, and never to hot to slurp lattes. And you'll still fit into your tiny fairy clothes. You're welcome, yes. I know.
So here it is! A really, really, really, really, really delicious and REAL frappe, with no added preservatives or that fake "pumpkin syrup" and dye that Starbuck uses. We know your lies, Starbucks. They're delicious lies, but they're lies!
Without further ado!
Skinny Pumpkin Frappe
yields: 2 SMALL OR 1 LARGE
Enjoy a delicious pumpkin spice frappuccino at home without all the calories, fat, and refined sugar.
• About 10 ice cubes (0 calories)
• 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or cold pre-brewed coffee, for a frappucino) (10 calories)
• 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (Unsweetened, a.k.a. PURE PUMKIN PUREE) (50 calories)
• 2 teaspoons of stevia (I use Pyure because it's really yummy and tastes like normal sugar, no aftertaste!) (0 calories)
• 1 teaspoon Pumkin Pie Spice (0 calories)
1. Grind your ice first, till it is small-chunk and fine.
2. Add wet ingredients (milk/coffee and pumkin), and mix on high till smooth and thick.
3. Add stevia powder, and Pumpkin Pie Spice, mix on high again.
4. Serve immediately! And enjoy, because this bad boy is only 60 calories! Yum!